Like professionals, students may need laptops that meet certain criteria. Since there are many models on the market, you may be unsure about choosing, do not worry, this buying guide will help you in every way.
Because the best college student laptops need to be able to handle a student’s workload, have battery life to last at least one school day on a single charge, and be thin and light. After all, a student’s backpack becomes quite heavy with heavy books.
Today we have selected for you the best student notebooks 2020 has to offer. You have picks for every need, so you can find an all-round laptop on the list.
Lots of new models, feature tables extended with developing technology, price comparisons..
As with many products, it is not easy to decide on laptop computers. We have listed 3 laptop models that offer the best results in terms of price / performance for students who complain about this issue, but especially in these days when the importance of distance education is increasing (we hope this covid-19 will end in the fastest way).
Top 3 Best Laptop For College
1- Acer Aspire 3 A315-51-51SL, 15.6″ HD Laptop – $598 USD
Equipped with the Intel signed corei-5 processor by Acer, the Aspire 3 is an ideal model for those looking for performance beyond daily use. This model, which uses 1 TB of memory, which provides an advantage in speed like many other laptops, also appeals to those who want to use their computer for gaming with its 15.6 inch Full HD screen.
Using the HD 620 graphics card manufactured by Intel, the Aspire 3 promises a maximum usage time of 6 hours. In addition, it is extremely suitable for daily transportation with its weight less than 2 kilograms and its aesthetic body.
More specs about Acer Aspire 3:
- 7th Gen Intel Dual Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz 3MB cache processor( Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz), No Optical Drive
- 6GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory(Expandable up to 12GB), 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) resolution LED-backlit display, 640 x 480 webcam, SD Card
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN,HDMI, 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Color: Black. Maximum expandable Ram memory: 12 GB
2- ASUS X409JA 14″ Full HD Laptop $819 USD
The X409 laptop, produced by Asus, a well-established brand that has proven itself in durability and motherboards, is presented to its users with the i5, one of the newest processors produced by Intel. Asus, which reinforces the processor speed with a 256 GB SSD, gets support from an 8 GB unit in DDR4 form for system memory.
The X409, which has an HD display and an internal graphics card, has a screen size of 14 inches. If having a new processor and robustness are important to you, this laptop from Asus may be the right choice for you.
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0 GHz (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- Internal memory : 4GB on board + DRAM DDR4 4GB
- Storage : PCIEG3x2 NVME 256GB M.2 SSD
- Display : 14.0’//200nits//FHD 1920×1080 16:9//Anti-Glare//NTSC: 45%
3- HP 15-dy1036nr 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 – $627 USD
Striking and eye-catching model, from the raised keyboard to the new narrow bezel design; It draws attention with its features such as an anti-reflective panel, 8th Gen Intel Core processor, FHD IPS display, hard drive storage, USB 3.0 connector, HP Wide Vision HD Camera.
More Specs For HP Pavilion 15:
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot up issues
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
We are talking about the computer that can be enough for the area where the students work. This is an open-ended situation. But it must be said that. You should look at the kernel and CPU features to get more programs and processes on your computer. If you are into design and graphics then ram and graphics are also involved. These are parameters that vary according to your field.
We hope the best laptop for college article has given you an idea. Thanks again for taking the time to read.
You can register to our newsletter with only your e-mail address from the upper right corner to be informed about the new articles we write daily.
Another post that every parents should read: Back to School Laptop Guide (Covid Edition)