As time changes, demands change along with technology. In the past, only black, gray or even white laptops were preferred, but now there are a few different color laptop models you can think of such as pink, yellow, orange and blue. Blue laptop models are also among the models that are in high demand in the market. These models, which look different in style, really look more elegant than matte color models, we can clearly say that.
If you like to be noticed immediately in the crowd, we can say that the blue laptop models are for you. The metallic color of these colored models other than black can be really remarkable.
With the increasing demand for color laptop models, the leading laptop manufacturers of the market and the world have accelerated the production of models with these colors.
Blue laptop models are now launched with different brands and different configuration options.
We reviewed the top 4 blue laptop models recommended for you. Introducing the best blue laptop models.
Best Blue Laptop Models With Prices And Specs
1- Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15.6″ – Intel Core i7 Processor 1065G7 – $1,787 USD
This model will be one of the best choices according to our research.
- Stream and browse on a gorgeous QLED touchscreen which touts virtually 100% color volume and stays vibrant even in direct sunlight
- Seamlessly convert your ultra-slim, Royal Blue aluminum device from laptop to tablet in seconds
- Enjoy minimal lag, near-instantaneous startup, and 512GB of storage with the formidable 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Work and stream to your heart’s content thanks to the fast-charging battery that lasts up to 20 hours, made complete with Wireless PowerShare’s ability to charge your other wireless devices right on the trackpad
- Make your screen a canvas as you take notes, sketch, or use intuitive gestures to start slideshows or adjust volume all with the Bluetooth-enabled S Pen
- Download content in seconds with network speeds up to 3x faster than previous generation Wi-Fi
- Get all the features of Windows 10 Home operating system plus Remote Desktop, Windows Information Protection*, BitLocker** and a suite of tools designed for business use
2- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 – 13.5″ Touch-Screen – Intel Core i5 $980 USD
- Clean, elegant design — thin and light, starting at just 2.79 pounds, Surface Laptop 3 is easy to carry
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: new Sandstone, plus Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, and Platinum
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest processors – Surface Laptop 3 is up to two times faster than Surface Laptop 2
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- All-day power on the go, with up to 11.5 hours of battery life, Plus standby time when you’re away. Go from empty to a full battery with fast charging- up to 80% in about 1 hour
3- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop, 14.0″ FHD 1920 x 1080 Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor – $478 USD
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2×2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You’ll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
4- ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481 Laptop, 14” FHD NanoEdge Bezel Touch – $1,479 USD
This one is actually our best pick in the list.
- ScreenPad Plus: 12.6 inch matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 14 inch Full HD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Stand, sleeve and ASUS active stylus pen included
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position, optimized cooling system and enhanced audio performance
Blue can be a really nice color for users who love different colors. However, having a laptop with different colors requires more careful handling. If you are a black laptop owner, you may not need to be too afraid of scratches, but since a colored laptop is usually not matte, scratches or dents are more noticeable.
We reviewed the best and useful blue laptop models for you and such a list was created. We hope you can get the product you want as soon as possible.
Thanks for taking your time and reading, you can sign up for the (daily) newsletter in the top right corner to be notified of such articles quickly!