The system called One Key Recovery on Lenovo computers returns the computer to factory settings when a problem occurs with the computer’s operation. We can give examples of these problems with speed, warming and software problems. Restoring the factory default settings can be done from the windows menu on devices running Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems.
However, since this is a time-consuming process, it is more preferred to do it with the Recovery tool. We recommend that you back up your files on the computer as everything on the laptop is deleted and restored to default settings with the recovery process. Here are the steps on how to factory reset lenovo laptops:
How To Factory Reset Lenovo Laptops
- Turn off the computer.
- Press the One Key Recovery key once while the computer is turned off.
- Select System Recovery and press Enter.
- After checking the option Restore from initial backup, click Next.
- Click Yes for the warning on the next screen.
- Click Start.
- Click Yes when it prompts again. The process will begin.
- When it is 100%, press the Done button.
Click on the Reboot option.
Thanks for reading, we hope you can perform your recovery easily with this steps.
Also see : How to Factory Reset Acer Laptops