Before we move on to lenovo i7 laptop list, let’s look closer to the brand.
Computer sizes have shrunk with the developing technology. Computers are portable, can be used at any time, you can not take away from you; they have become personal assistants where you manage business meetings and write your articles. Lenovo was founded in 1984 by 11 engineers. Since then, it continues to catch technology for you and make your life easier with the products it offers. Today in this article, you’ll find information about lenovo i7 laptop thinkpad and lenovo i7 laptop specifications.
Why Should I Buy a Lenovo i7 Laptop?
With over 30 years of experience, Lenovo reviews the response of all computers in a crash situation or in extreme hot or cold environments. It develops and puts computers into service according to the data it obtains. Lenovo laptops that you use or are planning to buy come across as tested against all kinds of scenarios.
In addition to producing laptops for every need, Lenovo also does not forget the problem of warming up that many users miss while buying a laptop. Engineers who developed Lenovo, no matter how good a computer is, if that laptop is overheating, not all of these features; They state that a certain part of it can be used and heating will damage your computer.
That’s why Lenovo has developed a special cooling system to prevent your laptop from getting hot when you put it on your knee or seat. The fan designed for this cooling system provides more cooling by circulating the air inside the computer rather than exhausting it.
Thus, a more effective use is provided by eliminating the heating problem. In addition, the fan, which can work more quietly and with less energy, also helps the laptop battery last longer. Remembering that more air means more dust for the laptop, Lenovo laptop notebook notebook computers use dust-free materials with antistatic properties. Now let’s move on to best lenovo i7 laptop list. By the way, remember to check if you’re looking for lenovo 15.6 inch laptop models or lenovo 17.3 inch laptop models.
Best Lenovo i7 Laptop Models With Prices and Specs
1- Lenovo ThinkPad P53s Laptop Intel i7-8565U 4-Core $1,378 USD
Lenovo offers users a choice between a 4-core Core i5-9400H, different i7 models (6 or 8 cores), and 45-watt processors that include a mobile Xeon processor (6-core) that supports ECC-RAM.
- Intel Core i7-8565U 1. 80GHz Processor (8th Gen, upto 4. 60 GHz, 8MB Smart Cache, 4-Cores) ; 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P520 2GB GDDR5 Integrated Graphics
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Display; 802. 11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5. 0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, Black Color
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD; 2xUSB3. 1, 1xHDMI, 1xThunderbolt Port, 1xType-C USB, Micro SD Reader, 3. 5mm Combo Jack. , Windows 10 Pro-64, 3-Cell 57 WHr
2- 2020 Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6 Inch FHD 1080P Gaming Laptop $1,289 USD
Trying to appeal to all kinds of customers, Lenovo offers above average performance in the Legion Y540 model. So we can say that there is no game that you cannot play with this laptop.
The 57WH battery unfortunately consumes around 80 minutes in intense gaming experiences, and the time we take for internet / movie use is between 3.5 hours and 4 hours. Although the figures on the paper are not available, it is not bad.
As you know, laptops cannot replace a headset no matter what they do, but the Harman sound system in the product does a very good job. Let’s not go without mentioning that Dolby Atmos also has software support behind it.
- 15.6 FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED backligh Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- RAM is upgraded to 32GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD (Boot) + 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 1 x Kensington Wedge Lock slot, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x 3.5mm microphone/headphone combo, 1 x NOVO hole
3- Lenovo C940 15.6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen Glossy 500nits Display, 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H $1,699 USD
Laptop models continue to be an important factor in the increasing age of mobility. Although large screen phones and tablets develop with innovations that will make our work easier, an experience that can replace the computer is not possible.
As such, a lightweight but powerful laptop model is important for those who work out of the office frequently during the day. The Lenovo Yoga C940 also aims to provide users with a tablet when the time comes and a computing experience when appropriate.
It is possible to use the device as a tablet thanks to its fully foldable screen.
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H (2.60GHz, up to 4.50GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache)
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, touchscreen, glossy, 500 nits Display, Intel 22560 802.11AX (2 x 2) & Bluetooth 5.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Fingerprint Reader, Active Pen, Backlit – US English Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, 720p HD Camera, Windows 10 Home 64
- 1. Power Input 2. USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 3. Headphone / mic combo 4. Digital pen storage 5. USB 3. 1 Gen 1** Type-A 6. Power button
Also see: Top 3 Lenovo 17 Inch Laptop Models
Lenovo i7 laptop models are one of the brands that offer the best configurations in terms of price benefit balance. We have shared with you the 3 best models that you can play mid-level games as well as run your daily work. Do not forget to thoroughly research the model for your needs before purchasing.
Thank you for reading. By registering to the newsletter from the top right corner, you can be instantly informed about such articles!